This led me to ask: If a balanced endocannabinoid system is so important for our health, what else could positively impact this vital internal system? I consulted experts from the British company Endoverse. Even though the endocannabinoid system has been known about for around 30 years, it is still rare to find doctors that understand it as well as those from Endoverse.
I learnt some surprising information from these exper ts:
- The endocannabinoid system is connected with the metabolism of fats in our body.
- To keep it balanced, the level of absorbed fatty acids is crucial. As well as physical activity, vitamin D and stress levels.
After a difficult journey through life I arrived at the idea of Good Fats. It changed my life and I believe can also help you to change yours. Good Fats has been developed to have a positive influence on your stability and wellbeing.
Tomáš Färber, CEO
Responsibility and Quality is Our Priority
As well as having exceptional nutritional qualities, hemp, which we make our hemp oil from, significantly helps lower the emission of harm-ful gases. Our goal is to help both you and the planet.
- In producing 1 ton of hemp, we lower the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by 1.37 tons.
- Hemp oil is a ZERO WASTE product- high-quality hemp protein or flour is also produced from the pressing.
- The oil is gently pressed in small amounts whilst cold.
- We look after its quality from sowing to harvesting. We only use fresh seeds from the most recent crop.
The result is maximum quality oil, which we supply in small bottles to make sure you always have fresh oil.